In my experience, curiosity is directly tied to the creative process.
You have to get out of the lines a little to get your mind off cruise control.
Many people who view themselves as uncreative just haven’t gotten out of their safe zones, and so life is well, the same.
If you want to get creative. Then do something different.
Here are some starters to get you moving in the right direction:
- Ask questions.
- Watch and listen. You will be surprised what you have been missing.
- Read some new blogs on a topics you have never explored before.
- Take up a new hobby.
- Explore a new category of music on iTunes.
- Read books outside of your domain
- Talk to people outside of your background.