In this course Venture Strategic Growth, we look at the stages of growth that a business goes through and the corresponding challenges during each stage.
A growing business represents its own unique challenges that many people often don’t think about.
Many small businesses dream of growth, increased sales turnover, increased customers etc., but unless the company is geared to handle that growth, the company may find the whole operation could be at risk because they simple ‘can’t handle’ it. This situation is called ‘over trading’.
We look at where you are now, and how the growth framework [which is a method whereby your business could grow exponentially] works and we look at ways and ideas in which the business could grow. A few simple changes – could result in huge increases. Simple, measurable changes.
Course fee: R3, 000.00 [Registration fee: R1, 500.00]
The course price includes all the study material that will be required to complete the course.
Groups Discounts are available. For every group of 2 entrepreneurs who register together, there is a 20% discount on each entrepreneur who registers on the programme.
- Defining business growth
- Adapt or Die
- Identifying the readiness of your business for growth
- How to identify and evaluate opportunities to growth your venture
- Types of Growth Strategies
- Growth through Organic Entry
- Growth through Mergers and Acquisitions
- Growth through Innovation
- How to Build Systems and Processes in Your Business
- Systems and Processes Canvas
- Leading a growth business [Letting go and delegating]
- Building Team Capacity
- Improve team performance
- Developing Organisational Culture
- Financial Capacity for growth
- Ensuring profitability of a growing business
- Advanced Sales and Negotiation Skills
- The 4Rs to a Maximised Sales Process
- Growth Mistakes
- Growing through the African Continent and other international markets
Globalisation and the effects for developing countries
This is a 7 weeks certificate programme based on the NQF national hours. Below see the dates and times for the lessons.
Week 1: Monday, 26 April 2021 – 18:30 – 20:30
Week 2: Monday, 03 May 2021 – 18:30 – 20:30
Week 3: Monday, 10 May 2021 – 18:30 – 20:30
Week 4: Monday, 17 May 2021 – 18:30 – 20:30
Week 5: Monday, 24 May 2021 – 18:30 – 20:30
Week 6: Monday, 31 May 2021 – 18:30 – 20:30
Week 7: Monday, 07 May 2021 – 18:30 – 20:30
*One or two dates may slightly change.
This is a six months certificate programme based on the NQF national hours. A year planner and academic calendar is available at the start of your studies with dates and times of classes and other activities to help you plan your schedule.
- English and Mathematics Literacy at NQF L4 [Grade 12]
- Minimum of five years’ work experience, including at management level
- Demonstrated motivation, conceptual skills, and drive
- Tertiary qualification an advantage
How to Apply
To apply online go to: www.loracentre.com