Lora Book Club is tribe of entrepreneurs and professionals who are passionate about reading and learning through books.
If you are looking for a fun way to enjoy books, read up on ideas worth spreading, this is for you.
We focus on entrepreneurship, leadership, creativity, innovation and important relevant topics.
The books we have reviewed so far are:
- Start With Why: How Leader Inspire Everyone to Take Action by Simon Sinek
- How Will You Measure Your Life? Finding Fulfilment Using Lessons From Some of the World’s Greatest Businesses by Clayton M. Christensen
- Big Magic: Creative Living Beyond Fear by Elizabeth Gilbert
- Zero to One: Notes on Startups on How to Build the Future by Peter Thiel
- The Disruptors: Social Entrepreneurs Reinventing Business and Society by Kerryn Krige and Gus Silber
- Africa’s Business Revolution: How to Succeed in the World’s Next Big Growth Market by Acha Leke
- What They Don’t Teach You at Harvard Business School by Mark H. McCormack
- The Disruptors 2: How Social Entrepreneurs Lead and Manage Disruption by Kerrin Myres and Gus Silber
- Closing the Gap: The Forth Industrial Revolution in Africa by Tshilidzi Marwala
- Originals: How Non-Conformists Move the World by Adam Grant
If you are a serious reader, are willing to buy books and share your experience with others, you are invited to join the Lora Book Club.
We review books once a month. Dates and books to review will be confirmed once you have joined.
Registration is free. No joining fee. All we ask is your commitment to acquiring, reading and sharing your insights of the books with everyone.
If you are looking for a serious tribe of readers, you have found it.
Register online at the following link: Lora Book Club Registration