This is a unique blend of academics program, start-up accelerator, venture builder, and real-world experience designed to prepare students to become the next generation of successful high tech entrepreneurs.
To gain practical experience alongside the theory, students form teams and work on real-world startup companies in those teams.
Students should be prepared to work in a highly competitive environment that will challenge their skills and perseverance every day.
Teams will be matched with mentors, and the best teams will be selected to pitch their ideas to investors.
Upon completion, the entrepreneur will receive a Certificate of Competence from Lora accredited by Services SETA.
Course fee: R 7,500.00 [Registration fee: R 1,000.00]
The course price includes all the study material that will be required to complete the course.
Payment Plans are available.
Groups Discounts are available. For every group of 2 entrepreneurs who register, there is a 20% discount on each entrepreneur who registers for any LORA programme.
- From Zero to Hero
- Design Thinking
- Agile Innovation
- Digital Product Development
- Lean Start-up Methodology
- Design Thinking Principles
- Emerging Technologies
- Needs Finding and Concept Creation
- The Start-up Garage: Testing and Launch
- Intellectual Property [Protecting your idea]
- Start-up Ecosystems
- Writing a Business Plan
- Start-ups for Extreme Affordability
- New Venture Marketing
- The Power of Storytelling in Business
- Customer Acquisition for Start-ups
- Business Models / Business Model Innovation
- Social Media Marketing and Digital Strategy
- Growth Hacking
- Pitch Presenting Skills
- Angel and Venture Capital
- Early Stage Company Valuation & Financial Modelling
6 months [Classes on Saturdays, Tuesday and Thursday evening]
English and Mathematics Literacy at NQF L4 [Grade 12]
How to Apply
To apply online go to: www.loracentre.com