Legit question by the little guy for sure.

When I was young, I always thought a W should be called a double V instead of a double U. It should be U, V, double V, X,Y,Z.

My thinking was that W should be double Vs [two Vs brought together to give us W]?

If it is two Vs brought together, then it should be called double V not Double U.

Are we not supposed to pronounce it the way it is supposed to be pronounced: Wubbleyou 🙂

Ps: Does U start with a Y?

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s