Lora Book Club is tribe of entrepreneurs and professionals who are passionate about reading and learning through books.
If you are looking for a fun way to enjoy books, read up on ideas worth spreading, this is for you.
This year , we managed to read and review and in certain instances interview authors of the following books:
- The Disruptors 2: How Social Entrepreneurs Lead and Manage Disruption by Kerrin Myres and Gus Silber [Interviewed Gus Silber]
- Closing the Gap: The Fourth Industrial Revolution in Africa by Tshilidzi Marwala [Interviewed Tshilidzi Marwala]
- Originals: How Non-Conformists Move the World by Adam Grant
- Grit: The Power of Passion and Perseverance by Angela Duckworth
- Leading in the 21st Century: The Call for a New Type of African Leader by Tshilidzi Marwala [Interviewed Tshilidzi Marwala]
- Crushing It! How Great Entrepreneurs Build Their Business and Influence and How You Can, Too by Gary Vaynerchuk
- VBS: A Dream Defrauded by Dewald Van Rensburg
- Subscribed: Why Subscription Model will be Your Company’s Future, and What To Do About It by Tien Tzuo
- Great by Choice by Jim Collins
- Atomic Habits: An Easy & Proven Way to Build Good Habits & Break Bad Ones by James Clear
- The Psychology of Money: Timeless Lessons on Wealth, Greed, and Happiness by Morgan Housel
If you are a bookworm and are keen to join us, we focus mainly on entrepreneurship, innovation, leadership, and other related topics.
You can subscribe for free here —> Lora Book Club
Just a friendly warning: Reading can seriously damage your ignorance.
Looking forward to seeing you in 2022.