On the 29th of July we had an amazing session with 5 entrepreneurs sharing their biggest business and professional blunders on My Biggest Blunders | Pretoria.
Here are some of their lessons learned:
- Up-skill yourself, register for that course
- Cash flow management is critical for your business.
- Look after your cash
- Communicate with your partners and listen to their advice.
- Differentiate yourself. Don’t do what everyone else is doing.
- Focus on what you do best [Garden Café instead or Pub]
- Follow your passion
- Stick to your principles
- Treat your art as a business
- Communicate your vision to your team.
- Build systems and processes for your business
- Invest in your team. Training and develop them
- Don’t micro-manage. Let your team achieve the results on their own.
- Find a mentor [a sounding Board]
- Do thorough research on the business you want to start
- Be patient. The entrepreneurship journey is a long journey
- Learn as much as you can.
- Study the market. What is the market looking for?
In case you missed our last session of My Biggest Blunder | Pretoria, you can catch it here: My Biggest Blunders | Pretoria | 29 July 2021
The next session is scheduled for Sunday, 29 August 2021 at 16:00.
To attend the next session please kindly complete the complete the online registration form: Registration Form