So I got nominated by a social media friend to share 10 books I love.
I have decided to post books I have read in the past 3 months that I think are important especially during this pandemic.
In no particular order, this is my top 10 list of important books I loved reading the past 3 months:
- Viruses, Plagues, and History: Past, Present and Future by Michael B.A. Oldstone
- Pandemic 1918: The Story of the Deadliest Influenza by Catherine Arnold
- The 1918 Flu Pandemic by Katherine Krohn
- Virus 1918: Spanish Influenza – The Words of People Who Lived It by Robert John Hadfield
- How Asia Works: Success and Failure in the World’s Most Dynamic Region by Joe Studwell
- The Next Factory of the World: How Chinese Investment is Reshaping Africa by Irene Yuan Sun
- Culture Hacks: Deciphering Differences in American, Chinese, and Japanese Thinking by Richard Conrad
- Creating Innovators: The Making of Young People Who Will Change the World by Tony Wagner
- Why We Sleep: The New Science of Sleep and Dreams by Matthew Walker
- The Future is Faster Than You Think: How Converging Technologies are Transforming Business, Industries, and Our Lives by Peter H. Diamandis and Steven Kotler
- Bonus: Leonardo Da Vinci: The Biography by Walter Isaacson