Do you measure how a day went?
If yes, how do you measure it? There are multiple options:
- A feeling of satisfaction / happiness
- Time spent on productive work
- Time spent on top 3 priorities
- Top priorities accomplished
- Number of To-Do-List items accomplished
- Time spent having fun
- Making someone feel better about themselves
The goals we set drive the outcomes we achieve. The absence of goals drives outcomes too, they just may or may not be what we want.
How we measure our days drives how we live our days. How we live our days drives how we live our life.
How do you measure your day?