We all remember days when we did a poor job / failed / got feedback about something we needed to fix.
These sorts of moments typically get stuck in our heads, they have a visceral quality.
While these can be helpful in preventing mistakes from time to time, a better approach to shifting our performance up is to take note of what good looks like.
What were days when we thought we did well?
This is your chance to brag, in a good way.
Tell us what you have achieved so far, briefly share your successes with your product.
This is about showing us how other people think about your product/idea.
- How far have you come?
- Success so far?
- Have you piloted your products with customers and what has been the outcome?
- Progression in users or downloads?
- Customer reference quotes or movies?
- Do you have PR coverage, have you been featured on newspapers, TV?
- Have won any competitions?
- Use data and facts to strengthen your case.
Don’t get carried away talking about yourself that it borders on narcissism.
Take pride in how far you have come. Have faith in how far you can go. But don’t forget to enjoy the journey.
You may have a long way to go, but remember how far you have come.