There are at least 200 working days a year.
If you commit to doing a simple marketing item just once each day, at the end of the year you have built a mountain.
Here are some things you might try [don’t do them all at once, just one of these once a day would change things for you]:
- Send a handwritten and personal thank you note to a customer
- Write a blog post about how someone is using your product or service
- Research and post a short article about how something in your industry works
- Introduce one colleague to another in a significant way that benefits both of them
- Read the first three chapters of a business or other how-to book
- Record a video that teaches your customers how to do something
- Teach at least one of your employees a new skill
- Go for a ten minute walk and come back with at least five written ideas on how to improve what you offer the world
- Change something on your website and record how it changes interactions
- Help a non-profit in a signficant way [make a fundraising call, do outreach]
- Find out something you did not know about one of your employees or customers or co-workers
Enough molehills is all you need to have a mountain.