2. Never tell the client “no”
3. Always manage client expectations upward. Might as well make it a challenge for the team
4. Avoid all client contact. No good can come from it…right?
5. Change team members frequently;encourage your client to do the same.This way nobody gets bored + nobody gets blamed
6. Clients love surprises! They’re just like children. Especially right before go live
7. Blame is a powerful management tool! Point fingers first. Ask questions second. Then shoot the messenger.
8. Let the client have unlimited rounds of Creative. Or don’t do any Creative at all
9. Once the project moves into production, allow the client to keep making changes. Think of it as job security.
10. Don’t waste time tracking analytics. No one reads those reports anyway.