1. The Psychology of Money by Morgan Housel
2. Rich Dad Poor Dad by Robert Kiyosaki
3. Shoe dog by Phil Knight
4. Things Fall Apart by Chinua Achebe
5. Atomic Habits by James Clear
6. Native Merchants: The building of the black business class in South Africa by Phakamisa Ndzamela
7. The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People by Stephen Covey
8. The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho
9. Do. Fail. Learn. Repeat. The Truth Behind Building Businesses by Nic Haralambous,
10. The Almanack Of Naval Ravikant by Naval Ravikant
11. How to Win Friends and Influence People by Dale Carnegie
12. Quiet: The Power of Introverts in a World that can’t Stop Talking by Susan Cain
13. Africa is Open for Business: Ten Years of Game‑changing by Victor Kgomoeswana
14. Closing the Gap: The Fourth Industrial Revolution in Africa by Tshilidzi Marwala
15. The E-Myth Revisited by Michael E Gerber.
16. Big Magic: Creative Living Beyond Fear by Elizabeth Gilbert
Bonus: Start With Why: How Great Leaders Inspire Everyone to Take Action by Simon Sinek
If your child is in high school get him/her to read some these books.
Please feel free to add your recommendation below.